1. The way he wore his baseball caps: old school, flat brimmed, hair sticking out the snap back.
2. The way he leaned back at the head of the table, arms crossed, and smiled at his family.
3. His enormous, outlandish sneezes.
4. When he used to sing softly to my mother (or me when I was really little).
5. His well-intended, but often poorly executed handyman jobs around the house.
6. The way he would always find time to sit down for a meal with his loved ones.
7. Him standing behind his home bar, hands crossed behind his back, pontificating and telling jokes.
8. How we used to build sand castles together at the shore.
9. When he lifted me up to “jump” over the waves in the ocean.
10. His frequent and hilarious malapropisms and misquotations.