10 things I'm doing to make more money
1. Invest in myself
Taking courses, finding new certificates to work towards
2. Improving my base skills
There are fundamental skills that every professional seems to need to succeed: writing, presenting, basic technology skills, selling, negotiation, marketing, customer engagement.
3. More reading
More reading = more ideas. More ideas = more options.
4. Investing in my health
1 hour of exercise does not mean 1 hour lost, it means 2 or more hours because I have more energy to be productive
5. Continually develop digital products to sell
6. Be aware of upcoming trends
7. Cut down on any unnecessary expenses so I can invest more
8. Re-invest money into more money producing assets
9. Mitigate and manage any negative risks
10. Writing 10 ideas every day
Even if 99% of my ideas are awful, over a year, 1% of 3650 ideas means 37 ideas are pretty good.