10 things to remember to do before you go on an international trip
1. Determine how you're going to get data
Is it through an esim? A physical sim at the local country? Paying for a plan from your current mobile provider?
2. Check your passport expiry
3. Get an international travel plug
YOu'll need to charge your devices and if you don't have the right plugs to do so...
4. Determine what you want to do and see if you need to make an appointment / reservation in advance
Many activities these days require planning and booking in advance: museums, restaurants, attractions, etc.
5. Double check your flights and hotels
You don't want to mix up any dates or find you are flying or staying on a different date than you thought
6. See if you have any friends in the local country you're visiting
7. Bring any medicine you need on the trip
Have it clearly labelled
8. Don't bring too much
Bringing fewer things means you'll have less to carry with you, less things to 'remember' to pack before you go, and more room for things you buy
9. Bring a friend if you can
Always easier to travel with a friend
10. Check for 'danger' spots in the country you're visiting
Avoid those danger spots, scams, etc.