The island I grew up in.
1. The people are friendly, everyone knows each other, and there's a sense of community.
2. There's a lot of diversity, the pace is fast, and there's always something to do.
3. The scenery is beautiful, it's peaceful and quiet, and you can see the stars at night.
4. The weather is milder, there's always a breeze blowing, and the sunsets are amazing.
5. The air is fresh and clean, the views are stunning, and you can find peace and solitude.
6. The beach is just around the corner. Also, it has a powder-like white sand.
7. The way of life is simple and most things are affordable.