10 ways to apply Stoicism to your life
1. Think to yourself: Does this matter?
2. Think to yourself: What is the worst that could happen, and can I handle it?
Maybe practice fear-setting.
3. Imagine that your loved ones just died
4. Imagine that you've died, and you get to come back and start where you left off
"Think of yourself as dead. You have lived your life. Now, take what's left and live it properly." - Marcus Aurelius
5. Think hard about what is inside and outside your control
Maybe write it down.
6. Spend a week without complaining (not even to yourself)
7. Practice poverty for one week
As explained by Tim Ferriss.
8. Fear setting
Also an idea from Tim Ferriss! He should be on Notepd.
9. Don't gossip
10. Put your work out there, look for negative comments and embrace them without reacting
Or if you do react, do so with self-deprecation.