10 ways to be more creative at work
1. Stay with the problem a lot longer than you think
2. Look to other industries and domains
How do they solve a similar problem?
3. Ask questions
Gather as much information as you can because the info might trigger new ideas
4. Cross ethical and legal boundaries
But then figure out how to not cross them later
5. Ask yourself, if you had more money, how would you solve the problem?
6. Ask ChatGPT for ideas
7. See if your peers / competitors have any ideas
8. Tackle the reverse problem
Trying to generate more revenue? Why not look at how you can cut costs
9. Separate ideation from execution
Don't solution too early