10 ways to improve the workplace
1. Have a slide that goes from the top of the building to the bottom
It can be good to get out of the building safely but also can give you a fun time before you leave work
2. Have library rules
If you have to talk to a coworker in the office, whisper so you're not disturbing others
3. Free parking for employees
Even on weekends - which might be an added benefit depending on where the company is located (i.e., downtown)
4. Automatic notifications for employees who have been sitting for too long
5. Desks that automatically stand up and sit down
6. Treadmill or bicycle desks
7. Meeting rooms with temperature regulation
So meetings do not become too hot due to too many people.
8. Free and catered food
Order from your desk, have it delivered right to your desk.