1. Ask them questions
- What is an important truth few people agree with you on?
- Do the lives of the many outweigh those of the few or the one?
- Do you think telling the truth is better, even if it hurts someone's feelings and could permanently damage your relationship?
- What do you place a higher value on: freedom or equality? Explain why.
- If you knew there was no way to get caught. Would you cheat to get ahead?
2. Ask them about there role models and what the identify with
3. Ask them to take a MBTI and Big Five personality test
4. Who are the five people they hang out with most
5. Put them under a lot of pressure and forced to act under tight constraints
6. Look through analyze there home: choice books, clothes, pictures, etc.
7. Look at the pictures in there smart phone (any common themes)
8. Look at there browser bookmarks
9. Talk to people that are closest to them: family and friends
10. Analyse there google search history
11. Analyze there criminal history and credit score
12. Use NLP to analyse the overall sentiment of their social media comments into a social media sentiment score