10 ways to monetize cats
+ 5 from the AI.
My girlfriend told me about a balcony that's full of cats, and I thought about the fact that she's obsessed with cats, which led me to think: How could one monetize cats?
Some of these might be unethical; I'm just exercising my muscle!
1. Paint cat portraits
2. Cat photographer
Both portrait photography and street photography. I've just googled it, and sure enough, "Felines of New York" is a thing.
3. Cat therapist
Pretty sure this is a thing.
5. Make people pay to pet cats
Like in Tiger King, but less extreme.
6. Cat zoo
7. Make a TikTok channel about your cat
8. Write poems or songs about people's cats
9. Make sculptures of people's cats
10. Make a movie about cats, or hire a cat to be the main character of a movie
There's a documentary film about cats on Netflix. And I remember watching a live-action movie with dogs as the main characters when I was a kid.
11. Create a cat themed merchandise line
This could include things like tshirts, mugs, keychains, and tote bags, all featuring different cat designs.
12. Start a cat sitting business
This could involve providing inhome care for people's cats while they're away on vacation or business trips.
13. Create a cat themed subscription box
This could be a monthly box that includes things like toys, treats, and other catrelated items.
14. Open a cat cafe
This could be a cafe where people can come to drink coffee and tea and interact with adoptable cats.
15. Create a cat themed blog or YouTube channel
This could involve sharing photos and videos of cats, as well as writing about cat care and news stories related to cats.