1. Go to bed early. And get a good night's sleep the night before.
2. Plan tomorrow's tasks today. Specifically, make a checklist before you go to bed.
3. Chunk together tasks that don't require active thinking. For example, listen to audiobooks while lifting weights.
4. Eat zero processed foods throughout the day. Avoid eating anything that come in a package.
5. Get 30 minutes to 1 hour of exercise before work begins.
6. Spend 5 to 15 minutes cleaning, clearing and organizing before you start work.
7. Make your the room you're working in gets plenty of sunshine.
8. Play some Baroque Music in the background while you work.
9. Turn off your phone, put it in the drawer, lock the drawer, and throw away the key. Look for the key once you finish work.
10. Delegate tasks you don't like doing so you only do stuff you like.