11 factors that make a great business book
I'm no businessman, but I (sometimes) read business books.
1. No foreword by a celebrity
2. The main point is easy to understand
3. It has at least one practical application for me
4. It references other great books
5. It contains something unexpected
6. It contains at least one good story
Even better if that isn't a sob story.
7. It has illustrations that are interesting, beautiful or funny
8. It costs less than € 20
9. It is useful for creating or understanding something
10. The style is clear
Without being boring
11. It is free of nonsense
Get rich quick, positive thinking, passive income, gratefulness, live life to the fullest etc.