5 Daily Readers that have had an impact on my life
1. The Daily Laws by Robert Greene
Whether it's understanding power, war, seduction or human nature, Robert Greene has written about them all.
2. The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
Stoicism is a philosophy all about controlling what you can and ignoring what you can't control.
3. Daily Reflections for Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
A small book that gives you a look into the 7 habits of highly effective people
4. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
Not exactly a daily reader like the above books, but one where you read through scrolls three times a day.
5. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Again, not a daily reader but one that I like to every so often, read a passage or two so I can 'absorb' some stoicism in my life