6 sentences to NEVER say in a sales conversation
If you want to dive deeper into advanced sales techniques and 2x-10x your commission earnings.
Feel free to follow
1. ❌ What's it gonna take for you to buy my product today?
✅John, would this be a potential solution for you?
2. ❌ I'm just following up / I'm just checking in.
✅ Hey John, It's Jeremy, I just had time to get back to you.
3. ❌ I'm so sorry that I'm late.
✅I appreciate your patience. I'm just a little bit behind schedule.
4. ❌Go ahead and sign the contract
✅Just need you to authorize the agreement...
5. ❌You should go with us because
✅Well, you know...I'm not quite sure that you should yet. I'd need to learn a bit more to see if we can actually help you.
6. ❌What do you want to think about?
✅Before I leave…..what were you wanting to go over in your mind, just so I know what questions you might have when we talk tomorrow?
stevewinroadand 7 more liked this