Let the games begin! Guess which two are the lies. Winner gets...hm...
1. When I was 6 my mother briefly joined a church cult
2. I attended an extremely religious camp one summer as a child and got yelled at once for mentioning Halloween
3. I got the t-rex with a top hat flying in a paper airplane tattoo I mentioned in a prior list
4. I have a strong irrational hatred of country music
5. I worked at a Greek stand one summer
6. And as a waitress throughout college
7. I changed majors two weeks into my first semester because I couldn't afford the supplies for my major
8. I learned to ride a bike as an adult
9. I wore an eye patch from 2 yrs old - 7 yrs old
10. I have survived bed bugs, and over a decade later I still worry about those fuckers coming back.