Abandon Attack Thoughts
we entertain attack thoughts and project them onto the world and interpret the world as attacking us.
fears, anger, frustration, or displeasure of any kind is an attack thought.
attack thoughts include thoughts of an attack coming at you or coming from you.
1. ✅ Yes, I can see I have a lot of attack thoughts.
2. ✅ Yes, I can see my world is less than satisfactory when I entertain such thoughts.
3. ✅ Yes, I can escape from the world I see by giving up my attack thoughts.
4. ✅ Yes, I see that the only real thoughts I have are thoughts of love.
Real thought: I am still as God created me to be.
Real thought: Nothing I need will be denied me.
Real thought: Everything I receive I asked for it and I have received as asked.
Real thought: I don't know the difference between what hurts and what feels good else I'd choose what feels good every time.
Real thought: I am blessed. Divine favor is invoked upon me.
5. ✅ Yes, I am beginning to put 2 + 2 together and realize that I can escape from the world I see by giving up attack thoughts.