Andrew's Idea List for Wed, April 6
Trying to get in the habit of jotting down ideas in the morning.
1. Create a game where you are saving monsters as a doctor, instead of slaying them
2. Write a book about creating applications in the Godot Engine ( apps, vs games )
3. Create a Godot engine app that lets you create dynamic book covers with 3d animation, effects, etc.
4. Blog more about vanilla web technologies
5. Use Observable to create daily web tech tips https://observablehq.com
6. Create a game making tool that only has a tiny subset of elements - like a bitsy style game maker but allows you to be free within those limitations
7. Beef up my Opera Omnia repo and create a game around it
8. Write an "rpg maker" for solo journaling ttrpgs
9. Use Matrix.org as a discord alternative and create a small community of storytellers
10. Create a tiny RPG maker where you build small tile based levels and link them to others like a 2d metaverse with a common avatar, etc. using Supabase
Jamesand 4 more liked this