Self-reflective questions I ask myself after a long day. This topic was inspired by two of my favourite podcasters having a discussion.
1. Are you (insert your name) ok?
This question helps bring it to a 3rd person perspective
2. What did you do today?
3. Was there something that took a lot of energy from you?
4. Am I doing too much things I don't want to do?
5. Were these things I needed to do or wanted to do?
6. Did everything go accordingly to plan?
7. Could I have managed my time versus energy better?
8. If I was going to do this day again, what can I cut from it?
9. Is there something I can do to prepare better for next time?
10. Why didn't you ask for help?