Best Practices for Mental Toughness? Show me yours, I'll show you mine.
1. Take 2 deep inhale and exhale all at once until your stomach touches the back.
2. Drink water on each low talk.
3. Leave place for sometime to move around while sitting at one place for a more amount of time.
4. Visualize yourself fighting all the adversaries.
5. Label the low talk and make it pass, this is meditation.
6. Do pranayam and feel quietness inside for 10 mins.
7. See yourself as renter for all of your pocessions. Practice detachment from them. Leave minimalist lifestyle whenever possible.
8. From galactic perspective, we as an individual is too small to have an impact at any place.
When we think of ourselves as most important, we tend to rely on external verification.
9. Write 10 ideas a day.
10. Focus on what you can control and just carry on from there.
Mental Weakness comes when we tend to think of some unexpected output in past or future which are out of control from present point of view.