Electric cars - some interesting facts and statistics
- Norway. 81.0.
- Iceland. 36.8.
- Sweden. 20.6.
- Netherlands. 10.7.
- Germany. 8.5.
- United Kingdom. 6.7.
- France. 6.5.
- United States. 5.2.
1. Electric cars have a shorter range than gas-powered cars.
Top long-running electric cars are probably in the range of 400-500+ miles, which is approximately 30% less compared to longest running gasoline ones.
2. Electric cars take longer to charge than gas-powered cars.
On average, you will need 2+ hours on fast charge and 8 hours+ to full charge.
3. Electric cars produce no emissions.
Smaller environmental impact, and use renewable energy.
4. Electric cars are cheaper to operate than gas-powered cars.
as they have fewer moving parts and need less maintenance, and no engine to maintain!
5. Electric cars are much quieter than gasoline engines.
the good problem to have is a too peaceful ride. some create background sound not to fall aspeep