Full moons are associated with more accidents or crime
1. I’ve read most of these studies
2. They all conclude that there is no correlation.
3. But every public safety official who works nights believes the myth.
And have the stories to back up the belief.
4. I BELIEVE it is true even though I KNOW it is a myth.
Too many times I've dealt with weirdness on the streets around the full moon.
5. Chalk it up to confirmation bias.
I have no reason to remember all the routine or uneventful shifts during the full moon.