It's important to listen carefully to the interviewer's answers and to follow up with any additional questions you may have. Asking thoughtful and engaging questions can help you learn more about the position and the company and can also help you make a strong impression on the interviewer.
1. Can you tell me more about the day-to-day responsibilities of this role?
2. How does this position fit into the overall organization?
3. What are the biggest challenges and opportunities that this role presents?
4. What do you enjoy most about working at this company?
5. Can you share more about the company's culture and values?
6. What are the career development opportunities within this company?
7. What are the next steps in the interview process?