1. Have each sound channel on a different "layer". Ex. viewer have the ability to mute the announcers and still hear crowd noise.
2. Sell licenses for third party announcers. In other words, people can buy the right to stream their own announcing overlay for a game. Like a market for ManningCast.
3. No touchdown / commercial / kickoff / commercial sequences
4. Ability to select camera viewpoints
5. Ability to select replays
6. Ability to lookup players on a 2nd screen easily. Like X-Ray on Amazon
7. Ability to choose on-screen graphics. ex. ball trajectory, speed of players
8. Implement an integrated chat. If someone wants to talk about a play, they can join a thread on it
9. Share your view with a friend. Be able to send a replay to a friend or which announcer, camera, or graphic you're using
10. Insta-polls. Viewers can vote on what coaches/managers should do or predict what's going to happen next