Ideas for 30 in 30 day challenges
Try these to see if you can develop a habit or two! It helps to set a time of day. I'm not sure what the AI was thinking with this weird bird...
1. Note PD Lists
2. Read/Listen to books
Books are different than podcasts or blogs: people (generally) spend much more time writing them and condensing more ideas into less space: also fiction books!
When I took classes they lasted for an hour a few times a week: I find that 20 minutes is a useful amount of time for me every day.
I find this is best in the morning but good at any time: a flexible body leads to a flexible mind.
4. Evening journaling to review the day
I will start this one today. Recommended by Dr. Benjamin Hardy
5. Go for a walk: at least 20 minutes
6. Prepare a meal for your self (or your family) from scratch
7. Go to bed at a certain time every night for a month
Developing sleep habits is very useful. I have to resist my tendency to start projects at 10 PM and go to sleep.
8. Eat meals without referring to your cell phone
This can be tough! No emails, YouTube, audio books, etc. just eat.
9. Play a game
It could be a particular game like chess or a variety of games but play one every day.
10. Post a video to YouTube or TikTok (or OnlyFans?)
Become an influencer for that thing....