Is design a just game?
I am considering the pros and cons of this question.
1. No. It's the realization of a concept
2. No. It solves a real-world problem
4. No. It's following a process
5. No. It's a way to communicate something that might otherwise be difficult to explain
6. Yes. It let's your mind wander and be creative and child-like
7. Yes. It is fun to build something without knowing the outcome
8. Yes. It pleases the eye of the beholder
9. Yes. It can be playful without real application
10. Yes. It can be a step in the process to get to a solution
11. Might add more points later
JerryWatanabeand 3 more liked this