1. If we practice that God is judgmental and punishes us, pain and hardship are inevitable.
2. If we practice the belief that God is separate from us and unreachable, suffering is inevitable.
3. If we practice that God created us and the world we live in, suffering is inevitable.
4. If we believe that God favors certain individuals or groups over others, we are mistaken.
As of 2023, the combined wealth of the top 61 people in the US is estimated to be around $4.97 trillion, while the combined wealth of the bottom 50% of the population is estimated to be around $2.50 trillion.
This means that the top 61 people in the US have roughly twice as much wealth as the bottom 50% of the population combined.
5. If we practice that God is responsible for natural disasters or tragedies, we are not seeing clearly.
6. If we practice that God requires our worship and obedience, we do not understand the true nature of God.
7. If we practice that God intervenes in our lives to reward or punish us, we will experience a sense of reward and punishment.
8. If we practice that God is a being with a physical form, we limit God to our human understanding and likeness.
9. If we believe that God is limited by our perceptions and beliefs, we will experience God as limited.
10. If we believe that God's love is conditional and can be earned or lost, we do not fully understand the nature of God or the true meaning of unconditional love.
11. What are you practicing?