Marriage advice for a new husband
Sharing ideas based on what my husband does right!
2. Do not try to do all the activities together: it's ok to do some things separately.
3. Not all your interests will be the same, and it is ok not to try to be part of all of each other's interests. I love to travel far & he loves to stay home/travel close by- so I do nearby trips with him and solo/with friends for longer ones
4. Do not avoid conflict. Discuss it!
5. She is "typically" right:) (my biased opinion)
6. Pick after yourself. Most women I know are into cleanliness (certainly more than the most men I know)
7. Listening is an art & science. Listen to listen and understand!
8. Participate in house chores! In the end, most women end up doing more- however, try to do as much as you can!
9. Do not invite friends over without checking with her.
Deep_blue_stillnessand 4 more liked this