Scott Adams asked his twitter for some reframes. I'm going to post my favourite below.
1. 95% of News Is Fake
2. Sugar is a drug
3. Alcohol is poison
4. Life is 90% managing addictions
5. Family is everything
6. Parents have more patience than the child
7. A fool and his money are soon parted
8. Systems are greater than goals
9. Exercise by deep breathing
10. Bottled Water is micro plastics
11. Debt is slavery
12. Public education is indoctrination
I'd go as far to say that all education is.
13. You're not addicted to X, You're addicted to the dopamine X creates.
14. Someone worse of would give everything to trade places with me
A saying whenever you feel down/low energy about doing a task.
15. Everything I see outside of my head, is happening inside my head.
16. Anxiety is experiencing failure in advance
17. Sleepy sugar
How you'll feel after eating too much of it.
18. When you have problems look for the opportunities they create
19. No-one but me is going to help me do this
20. If you can solve a problem by throwing a little money at it, do it.
21. Pain is weakness leaving the body
22. Im not the type of person who does X > I can't do X
One makes you feel strong the other makes you feel weak.
23. Everything is an abstraction. Pick the ones that predict best.
24. bloated bread
bread makes you fat
25. We all have 10,000 bad drawings in us, and the sooner we get them out the better.
26. Exercise is dopamine
27. People are far too busy thinking about themselves to be thinking about you.
28. What are the unintended consequences?
29. We weren't made to live off tablets
Seek out other ways to improve your health. This one still needs work, but I can see some truth in it.