Productive tasks to do on public transport (phone only)
1. Use a language learning app
I'm currently using LingQ.
2. Cold outreach by email or DM
3. Write a to-do list / plan your day
4. Work on a course outline, add ideas for your course
5. General social media stuff for your company
6. Answer emails and DMs
7. Write down ideas
8. Participate in your support group chat
If you don't have one, create one. I don't have one myself, actually. Maybe I should do that next time I'm on public transport? Not sure what kind of shape this could take. Could be anything.
9. Read or listen to a Blink on Blinkist
10. Start writing an article that you can pitch to publications
Even if you just write down one word, at least you started a Google Doc that you come back to later on your laptop.