Re-grooving - the foundation of a great life
1. Separate the real from the unreal
Nothing real can be destroyed, threatened, or come to an end.
Nothing unreal exists.
2. All spiritual path requires an undoing of the mind.
Change always requires a shift in perception.
3. Egotism is stubborn.
Egotism is the practice of talking and thinking about oneself excessively because of an undue sense of self-importance.
The only way to unravel the ego is abrupt.
4. Your true nature is peace, joy, and love.
Anything less than what's listed above is to be - out of alignment -with what you really are.
5. The highway to Infinite intelligence has been lost and forgotten.
Having a personal relationship with the Divine is seen as an afterthought.
6. What's true about Love/God is true about you.
In a state of needing nothing.
Has an eye for wisdom.
7. It's not about religion, it's about what lurks behind the walls of religion.
Learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Pay attention to the message and be kind to the messenger.
8. The physical world is not all its cracked up to be.
Definitely, not the highest form, and can never give you what you seek.
9. Think very little of yourself and allow the Great Spirit to move through you.
The ego doesn't need any more help. It's the biggest narcissist you will ever meet.
10. Your key to success is your concentration of power.
You spread yourself way too thin.
Your ladder is leaning against the wrong wall.
You're on the super highway to nowhere because you're headed in the wrong direction.
One-pointed thought in one direction is where your greatest power lies.
11. You have supernatural powers but you spend no time learning how to use them.
Realize and recognize the power you have within.
No power exists outside of you
Outside power is superficial power.
13. The cosmic delusion.
Cosmic delusion scares you because of your ignorance.
Ignorance - lack of knowledge or information.
You are afraid of things you don't know.
You are afraid of things because they contradict your worldview.
14. In your darkest hours.
God/Peace lies in stillness. In silence.
15. It requires spiritual fiber to live a joyful and Godly life in the jungles of time and space.
16. A repeated performance of an action creates a mental blueprint like a groove in a record.
Neuroplasticity: Your brain has the ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural connections throughout life.
You have the ability to change the subtle electrical pathways in your brain through daily practice.
Your brain already unconsciously follows the grooves that you yourself have created in your brain.
17. God has given you his unconditional love - do not fail to take full advantage of it.
18. The illusion is the belief that there's something outside of you.
Be the watcher.
19. Embrace the dichotomy.
You appear to be just a blip, a body, a person who is in bondage to the body - limited.
You are in Truth, Infinite Potentiality - a Divine Being - unlimited.
20. Your real guru is looking out of your eyes right now.
Your real guru is not identified with a body or with the ego.
When you realize what you are you will discover for yourself that nothing is important on earth.
Nothing, nothing at all.
LOVE is the only thing that matters.