Small Joys that I had today
Ingrid Fetell Lee is a propagator of Joy. She runs a school of joy that teaches people how to find the joy in their lives. She sent out a newsletter with the following quote today:
"So, what if, instead of thinking about solving your whole life, you just think about adding additional good things. One at a time. Just let your pile of good things grow."
- Rainbow Rowell
I want to pile up the good things that I found today
1. I woke up and drank my coffee with a banana
I drank a second cup of coffee and a second banana.
2. I hugged my cats and enjoyed their presence
Beckett tried to do yoga with me. Baki slept on my desk above my keyboard.
3. I ate some mixed nuts
4. I after leftovers from yesterday's dinner - I didn't have to cook
5. I did yoga in the evening
6. I made dinner from half a can of leftover tuna, pasta, boy choy and white sauce mix
7. I listened to a lecture on the Interior Castle written by St Theresa of Avila
Given by the Center for Contemplation (cac.org).