1. Review - weekly, and annually, in key metrics.
2. Review Question to consider: What am I optimizing for?
3. Another review question: How can I create an environment that will naturally bring about my desired change?
4. You don't rise to the level of your goals, you fall to the level of your systems
5. Reduce the scope, but stick to the schedule.
6. When you choose who you follow, you choose your future thoughts. Your ideas are downstream of your consumption.
7. If you like, but don't love a book: check its three star reviews on Amazon for other recommendations.
8. “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you with to become.”
9. Good habit building: visible/obvious, attractive, easy and satisfying. And do the opposite to break bad habits.
10. Create compounding assets: podcasts, blog posts, evergreen content.