My hopelessly unambitious dream in life is to live in New Zealand.
Why? I don't know. Or maybe I do know, but I'd feel too vulnerable in sharing my inner motivations.
Anyways, here are ten ideas for how I can increase the likelihood of succeeding!
1. Save & investHonestly, I will need some money. NZ is not the cheapest place to live.
2. Finish my studiesI mean.. I should!! It's way easier if I have my masters.
3. Read Maori literatureAnd build a deeper connection with the culture
4. Get super organizedMy work is helping me with this for sure!
5. Befriend some people from NZThough this will definitely be easier once I'm there! Not that many kiwis in Europe!
6. First arrange a holidayNot sure if in winter or summer.. maybe the first is better, it will be a true test of how much I like the country - not a big winter fan!
7. Take my dream seriouslyAnd work hard to achieve it
8. Get my driver's licenseI don't like cars, but I will need it!
9. Hurry upBetter move sooner than later. Before the window of opportunity closes!
10. Believe in myselfI can do this!