Tony's Ba Duan Jin Qi Gong (iOS app) - #2
This is an app that I have on my iPad mini. Each of the ten items are one minute long, so this is a quickie version of yesterday's Ba Duan Jin. I thought this might be different, but it is actually the same sequence as I would have hoped it would be. The names are probably more accurate translations of the Chinese.
1. Get prepared
This is a stationary breathing preparation. In yesterday's version, the warm up was swinging arms.
2. Two hands reach for the heavens *
3. Drawing the bow to shoot the eagle *
4. Separate heaven and earth *
5. The wise owl gazes backwards *
6. Sway the head and shake the tail *
7. Two hands hold the feet to strengthen the kidneys and waist *
8. Clench the fists and look fiercely *
9. Bouncing on the toes *
10. Closing exercise
A brief meditation. There was no closing exercise in Judy's YT video yesterday; it ended with bouncing on the toes.