1. True meditation is a profound and transformative process that involves cultivating your awareness, understanding, and wisdom.
2. True meditation involves developing the ability to observe and understand the workings of the mind and the true nature of reality.
3. True meditation requires a deep commitment to your personal growth and spiritual development.
4. True meditation is a willingness to confront and overcome your own self-imposed limitations and illusions.
5. True meditation emphasizes the importance of developing a deep and sustained awareness of your own mind and experience.
6. True meditation is cultivating a profound sense of compassion, wisdom, and inner peace.
7. True meditation is not something you practice.
It is the understanding of the whole movement of life, the sorrow, the pain, the anxiety, the aggression and the loneliness.
Otherwise, if your mind isn't free to visit those regions of your mind, your meditation is worthless.