1. Reflect on the things in your life you are grateful for.
2. Send someone a ‘just because’ email expressing your appreciation.
3. Brainstorm one idea per minute for your next post here.
4. Clear off one square foot of your desk or other cluttered surface. Just moving the stuff around doesn’t count.
5. Prepare a healthy snack for later, when you’ll be tempted to eat a candy bar or potato chips.
6. Turn off your phone, sit down, close your eyes, take some deep breaths, and clear your mind.
7. Doodle. If you like what you’ve doodled, stick it onto the next note you leave for a family member, roommate, or friend. Possibly not advisable for office memos…
8. Remind yourself of the “why” of what you’re working toward.
9. Listen to a short guided meditation.
10. Look out of the nearest window. Notice something you haven’t noticed before.