What are 3 mobile apps you wish existed but don't?
When there's not an app there's a zap.
1. AI-generated praise/encouragement/wisdom - from influential people of my choosing - texted to me throughout the day. I.E. "Don't eat too much today Ryan, you know how that makes you a sluggard my good lad." - Benjamin F.
2. Laugh track- Tik Tok but the only audio is different laugh tracks.
3. Makes me have to do insane things in order to open a social media app.
4. Take a picture of food and get estimated calorie count.
5. Scrapes podcasts and converts interesting bits into text bytes.
6. Custom web feed, layed out in an easy-to-use way.
7. 10list app, oh wait here it is.
Trailplodderand 3 more liked this