Energy's low, but not so low that I need to spend the day in bed feeling sorry for myself. So what can I still do?
1. WalkA walk in the sun/nature always calms my mind and it keeps me fit.
2. One paragraph
Or even a sentence. If I can do a little each day I can be happy with that progress. Sure I'd want more, but if that's not possible I should be happy with any progress.
I made two new t-shirt designs today.
3. TalkI don't feel like talking at the best of times, but chatting stops me from getting into an endless loop with my own thoughts. It's serves as a diversion showing me new path's forward.
4. VideosI should be able to record new advice video's and upload them. Hopefully the process helps me out as well. Maybe the advice I need has been Infront of my eyes all this time.
This will allow me to think about different things. More positive thoughts and new problems for my subconscious will help cheer me up.
6. JournalI've been using my lists as a journal lately. Getting my thoughts out of my head really helps to calm me. This is something I'll always do. If I've no energy for anything else I should focus it all on this.
7. SmileThe mind quickly change's if the body change's. If I act happy the thoughts and feelings usually follow.