2. Be dead due to the release of poison.
3. Generate a complex quantum entanglement between its state and that of the atom.
4. Exist in a superposition of alive and dead states until observed.
5. Emit a faint amount of radiation if the atom is in a superposition.
6. Influence the probability distribution of various quantum events within the box without being directly observed.
7. Potentially experience time dilation effects due to its quantum state.
8. Experience fluctuations in its health and vitality as a result of quantum uncertainty.
9. Generate quantum fluctuations in the box's environment.
10. Interact with virtual particles that briefly pop in and out of existence within the box.
15. Giving no fuck about the Schrodinger at all.