What do Mothers want for Mother's Day?
Really think about it. Beyond Peace, Love and Understanding.
1. They want to have a decent conversation that is real, for longer than 5 minutes.
2. Of course a spa treatment should be near the top of the list.
3. That problem that needed fixin'? Fix it.
Not your personal self, honey, the gutters. One can't expect miracles.
4. Mothers appreciate heartfelt gratitude. Groveling not necessary, but it helps.
5. A good laugh. Oh the burdens lift easily with laughter. A side splitter is always fun for everyone.
6. Bling comes to mind. Your birthstone, of course.
7. Adventure! Unless your Mother is an Adventuress, then perhaps a quiet cottage on the lake..
8. Sumptuous food of her choice, with enough for leftovers on Monday. She'll smile in remembrance.
9. Gift cards for shopping at her favorite store. Use/receive bank card points.
Chantelleand 6 more liked this