What do you want to achieve in 2023?
I will likely aim for some of these, but maybe not all.
It's interesting because I lean towards writing about professional and financial achievements; I have to make a bigger effort to think of more meaningful milestones: connection, relationships, love, wellbeing. What if we made more of an effort to aim for those?
1. Double or triple revenue on KDP
2. Reach 1000 Substack subscribers
I'm currently making little effort towards promoting it, though.
3. Multiply my number of regular clients for my comedy content business
4. $2000/month through e-commerce
5. Experiment with several dropshipping stores
6. Profit from selling my online course
7. Trying stand up in Italian
8. Taking a course on psychedelics
There's this three-day course in France for people who are interested in psychedelics and how to essentially be a tripsitter, I think.
9. Launching a YouTube channel
Documenting and synthetizing.