Why You Should Write 10 Ideas Per Day
I've exported this list to Twitter. See it here (and of course, I encourage you to like and RT).
I've been writing 10 ideas daily for two and a half years.
Here's why everyone should do it.
1. You become more creative
2. It makes you better able to help others
3. You become more proactive
4. It pushes you to try different things
5. Opportunities will arise
6. I've become more successful
7. It trains you to dig deeper
It's often hard to come up with ten.
8. You learn to be okay coming up with mediocre content
9. Ideas will start coming to you way more easily
It can even be overwhelming sometimes.
10. Anti-limiting beliefs
It reminds you that so much is possible.
When someone says "This won't work", you'll want to stop them and dig deeper.