10 Interesting Vision Statements or Massive Transformative Purposes (MTP)
An MTP is a “highly aspirational tagline” for an individual or group, like a company, organization, community, or social movement.
It was popularized by Salim Ismail in his book the Exponential Organization.
I think every individual, family, team, and organization should have an MTP.
My company's MTP is to digitize the world.
Here is a list of MTPs I find inspiring or interesting.
1. Google: “Organize the world’s information.”
2. Tesla: “Accelerate the transition to sustainable transportation.”
3. TED: “Ideas worth spreading.”
4. South African Department of Education: “A South Africa in which all our people have access to lifelong learning.”
5. Intel: “Utilize the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on earth.”
What happens when Moore's Law holds no more!?