9 Business Ideas To Profit From The 2022 A.I. Gold Rush (Using Dall-E & GPT3) from the My First Million Podcast
"10 things I've learned"-style post create using AI!
1. A new AI app called posdcast.ai has been created that can interview famous people like Elon Musk, Nikola Tesla, Kanye West, and Bob Marley.
The app is able to capture the underlying world view of great thinkers like Aristotle and provide students with not only their words, but also answers to questions they may have. This can be a valuable tool for students who want to learn more about the thoughts of famous people.
2. It was mentioned that a car is taking in sensor data and camera data and using analytical decision-making processes to make decisions like a human being.
However, there has been a game changer where it changed into right brain AI. Right brain AI is your creative brain. This type of AI is what is used to generate text, and it has the potential to be a powerful tool for businesses.
3. For example, you can give it a prompt and it'll just write an essay for you. It can also write rap lyrics or paint pictures.
The artists are looking at this saying that the machines are taking their jobs. Then you have people doing this with video. There's a company called Runway that's doing this where you can generate videos from scratch. This technology has a lot of potential, but it is not quite there yet.
4. In the future, game characters will be able to hold conversations with players using AI.
This will change the way games work, as players will be able to interact with characters in new ways. This could be a great way to get people more engaged in games.
5. Children born today will likely have more AI friends than human friends, and that this could have a profound impact on childhood development and social norms.
This person is discussing the idea that children born today will likely have more AI friends than human friends, and that this could have a profound impact on childhood development and social norms. They also talk about how AI could be used to help people who are lonely, and how this technology has a lot of potential for good.
6. Spotify is working on a new AI-based music app that will generate new songs on the fly and allow users to own and keep them if they wish.
This could be a game-changer for the music industry, as it would allow musicians to get paid directly for their work without going through a middleman. The app will learn from user interactions and get better over time at predicting what kinds of songs people will like.
7. The person writing this summary is blown away by the success of the self-made billionaire and the work of Dr. Socher.
They are impressed by how these individuals are using their skills to make a difference in the world. It is clear that AI is changing the landscape of many industries, and it will be interesting to see how this technology develops in the future.
8. In the context of a real estate agent wanting to save time by using an AI system, Jasper, to send out sales emails, it is possible to provide context, background information, tone of voice, and keywords to Jasper.
Jasper is a tool that can be used to save time by automating the process of sending out sales emails. By inputting information like context, background information, tone of voice, and keywords, Jasper can generate personalized emails that will be more likely to convert leads into customers.
9. Some guy is talking about how awesome it is that you can now use AI to create better ads and videos, and how it's only a matter of time before someone creates a product that does this for real.
This person is excited about the potential of AI to create better ads and videos. They think that it is only a matter of time before someone creates a product that can automate this process. This could be a game-changer for businesses that rely on advertising to reach their target market.
10. Emad is the guy behind stable diffusion, an open source competitor to Dali. He has a math background, and works at a hedge fund.
Emad is the creator of stable diffusion, an open source competitor to Dali. He has a math background, and he currently works at a hedge fund. He decided to open source his work in order to allow others to benefit from his research.