How would you improve US health care?
Our healthcare system needs a complete overhaul. Get rid of medical schools as we know them, get rid of for profit medical system, teach and include wholistic medical care: acupuncture, herbalism, homeopathy, massage, hydrotherapy, nutrition. Clean up our food supply. Teach people nutrition and gardening in schools and give everyone access to fresh produce every week.
1. Give every person/family credits every month or week to use only on fresh produce
2. Include gardening and cooking classes as part of public school curriculum
3. Get rid of privatized/for profit health care
4. Have herbalists, homeopaths, acupuncturists, naturopaths working in all hospitals
5. Everyone gets health care credits to use for massage, acupuncture, homeopathy, herbalist visits every month
6. Health care includes gym memberships, yoga classes, and saunas
7. Take corn syrup, food dyes, additives and preservatives out of our food supply
8. Change profit incentives for doctors: they get paid more when their patients are well and not when they do tests and procedures.
9. Overhaul medical schools entirely: fund more naturopathic schools and include more wholistic teachings in medical schools: teaching herbalism, nutrition, homeopathy, hydrotherapy, yoga.
Treat the whole patient, not just symptoms of a disease.