Want To Make A Life-changing Decision? How Can Reading Help You?
I recently read an article that explained the impact of the book “Nonviolent Communication” by Marshall B. Rosenberg in the transformation of Microsoft.
I don’t know Microsoft from the inside, but I know the book. I read it many years ago. And that does not surprise me.
It’s an excellent book that helps to develop your emotional intelligence.
What I like about this story. It’s the power of books and the role they can play in our lives.
I can’t count the number of times this has been the case in my life.
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
A framework for approaching my life with a long-term view.
2. Use Your Head by Tony Buzan
I discovered Mind Mapping, a tool I use daily to clarify my thinking.
3. The Simple Path to Wealth by J. Collins
helped me achieve financial independence.
4. Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
Created ambitious plans for my future.
5. ChiRunning by Danny Dreyer:
has transformed the way I run. I have run several marathons and even a 100 km thanks to this running philosophy.
6. Think Again:
The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant. To get out of binary thinking.
7. Getting Things Done by David Allen
Give me a structure to Improve my productivity.
8. The Life‑Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
to adopt a more minimalist life. I think twice before buying a new object.