List #200: Greatest Hits
I'm celebrating my 200th list here on NotePD. I consider this my personal top ten. They are generally sorted by number of likes, but I cherry picked some from relative obscurity based on personal preference too.
1. Things That Make Me Want To Follow Your Account
2. Which event caused a complete behavioural change in your life?
I only got to 7 on this one, but it proved popular (perhaps due to being more recent when I had more followers, or because it's a challenge response).
3. Keys to Picking the Right Martial Art
This was fun because it's about a (former) passion of mine.
4. Ten Things That Have Exhausted Me As A Special Needs Parent
HIghly personal, and I managed to re-purpose it for content on other platforms and gained a lot of traction/engagement on it.
5. Visions of Solarpunk
Maybe it was the fantastic image that made this popular?
6. Things A Dragon Could Breathe
When I explain NotePD to others, I use this as an example of a purely silly, trivial example of exercising the creative muscle.
7. Ten Ways I Have Succeeded (so far) As a Father
Highly personal, and positive
8. What I've Learned Is Important In Raising A Child With Down Syndrome
Highly personal again, but also resulted in content that got positive feedback on other platforms.
9. 10 Improvements to NotePD
Check how many have come true since writing this!
10. 10 Ways To Stop Procrastinating
You never forget your first!